Cleveland Elementary Home and School Association is a group of parents/ guardians, teachers and administrators dedicated to providing quality programs addressing social and educational needs of students and parents/ guardians of Cleveland Elementary School; and providing interaction between home and school. In providing a cooperative support system Cleveland Elementary Home and School Association will encourage and coordinate the developmental formation of a wholesome Educational Community.
The purpose of the Cleveland Elementary School Home and School Association is five fold:
- to function as a support group to the administration and faculty of Cleveland Elementary School
- to foster a caring community of parents/guardians of Cleveland Elementary School Students
- to strengthen parental involvement in all school programs
- to promote the advancement of a quality DCPS Education and the welfare of the students of Cleveland Elementary School
- to build a better understanding and create a common interest between parents and faculty through open and constant communication
For more information about Cleveland Elementary School Home and School Association see the Bylaws section below.
Please take the time to participate in the following survey:
Home School Association, Parent, Caregiver and Teacher Survey